• View your posts
  • FAQ
  • Register
  • Login

• All times are UTC + 10 hours

Contact a moderator

Post subject: come right away to seek me after realizing
    PostPosted: December 8th, 2017, 7:03 pm 

don't should care the cent of party groupings to pass too much this person, and I think appropriately leave some not hostile peoples party talented person, outside will also Kua you are a magnanimity."
    Send to come comer Brett Eibner Youth Jersey Yang Qiu to just how can pass, besides Jiang Zuo Bin has already got into the row of list that he wants to draw together, but he still has no time much consideration now arrangement post of problem, ask a way:"When steel and iron works how there?"
    After constructing the plan beginning of being steel and iron works, Yang Qiu especially the idea letter make the Hong look after, at the beginning ability with low price get hold of iron mountain is also that he mediates between two parties to a dispute and explains the importance of industry and steel to the Deng Ren of Huang Ke Qiang and immediately says after listenning to inquiry:"Sky's teaching has already come back from the United States, the first opened mines an equipments already and all arrive together, steel mill equipments and fire-brick would continuously carry in May, Brock Stewart Youth Jersey and he promises to be finished before the end of next year chain the first steel."
    Along with war forthcoming, two greatest industry take and Chiang-Nan for Yang Qiu to worry most , Chiang-Nan pours to O.K. do, ice in the Sa town is in Tienjin have already said to him, the navy in no case will let Chiang-Nan factory involvement battle fire, so when becomes his biggest secret concern, once the Yuan a life time Kai battalion to offend, not far apart from the Nanking be Chase Utley Youth Jersey will can't be broken is the affair that he concerns most , want to ask a way:"A matter I miss the teacher tell the truth to me, if north ocean to offend, how long can the Nanking guard?"
    This problem lets Li dollar the Hong is very difficult, sigh a tone way:"Do not deceive Chen China, Huang Ke Qiang is also this matter misgiving.Although the Nanking has three teachers, can only slowly the Shao Zhen can beat, the others all send not last use, want to guard perhaps very difficult.So he returned to seek me to talk yesterday and said that Peking has already originally breaks the operation fee that shoulded pay, so he thinks the southwest bank is from us first loan pen style son, again make Li Lie Jun take out a Gan soldier, a teacher comes over to help to defend."
    "Hum good abacus, we pay to Chris Hatcher Youth Jersey make Li Lie Jun come to beat, also the Kui gets him to want out."Yang Qiu sneers at several voices, Huang Ke Qiang sees come or don't believe oneself, money wants oneself's, but the troops wants to take out to adjust from the Gan soldier and has some angry ways:"He is to depend not to ascend!The teacher still wants to as early as possible work well preparation, the affair is in chance encounter big year of this time, the soldier doesn't want to fight as well at this time and add it to also need time to take out to adjust troops, so I predict Yuan a life time the Kai may compete first begin by the end of the month.The Nanking can protect to matter to a graveness!Really doing not go me will take out from the southwest troops to stay in for you, all anyway can not throw here."
    The Li dollar Hong realizes the importance of Nanking, but he now just only deputy president Gan, soldier's right all in the Xu Shao Zhen's hand, misgiving way:"This matter afraid of us to said not to calculate, Chen China still needs to work well the worst plan."
    "I know, so I prepare to let Bing Mr. Lin go and keep with Zhang Ji alone, 2 Xu Shao Zhens have a chat, unless they would like to see the northern ocean rob to have